Effective Date: 20 November,2017.
A. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Generally, you control the amount and type of information you provide to us when using our Service. As a Visitor, you can browse our website to find out
more about our Website. You are not required to provide us with any Personally Identifiable Information as a Visitor.
KLENECO collects information from the users of Service generally in the
1. User’s Personal Information: KLENECO collects personal information when a user registers and start using the Service.
details etc., except when you are making any payment to us or at the time of booking/sign up. Therefore, you are advised not to disclose your financial information publicly as it can be used for fraudulent and illegal purposes.
We also collect user personal information you provide directly to us, such as when you request on-demand services or otherwise communicate with us.
We may also collect personal and other information about Users from business partners, contractors and other third parties. This includes, but is not limited to, instances in which you affirmatively authorise third parties to provide us with information. Such information may be collected via, but not limited to, software applications that you download or use on your Device or that otherwise allow you to interact with the KLENECO.
We will have access to personally identifiable data or information only on an “as needed” basis and solely to provide services to the User in connection with our
2. Device and Log Information:
- Log Data: Like almost all websites and mobile applications, our Network may create and record certain information in an automated way. When you use our services, we may automatically collect and store certain information in our server logs. For example, when you use our Service, our servers may automatically record information about your interaction with our products (“Log Data”), including information that your browser/device sends, depending upon how you interacted with the Network. In order to provide you with the ability to book orders and use our services, our platform may read and transfer to our servers various information about the smart phone/mobile device or information stored on the phone/mobile device, including but not limited to: the phone number, the IMEI, the model of the phone/mobile device, and analytics associated with the usage of our Mobile Applications. Such information may include:
- Time and date of your activity. For example, we collect information such as the time, date, and other details regarding your interactions with our Services.
- Internet Protocol address, web request, domain names, landing pages and other electronic identification data.
- Technical information such as system activity, hardware settings, date and time of your request and referral URL.
- Cookies that may uniquely identify you or your KLENECO account, your phone number and various status information.
- Log files information when you use our websites. That information includes, among other things, your web browser type and language, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and address of the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site/Service.
- Information regarding installation of KLENECO Software including, but not limited to; the application name and version, package name, description and dates installed and uninstalled.
We may collect and store certain information on your smart phone or mobile device using techniques such as browser web storage and data caches. We may
use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our Service including sending one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device.
- Device Information: Our Network may also collect information about the device you’re using when accessing the Network, including what type of device it is, what operating system you’re using, device settings, unique device identifiers, and cache data. Whether our Network collects some or all of this information often depends on what type of device you’re using and its settings. For example, different types of information are available depending on the type of Smart phone or mobile device you are using. To learn more about what information your device makes available, please also check the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider.
3. Location Information:
When you use the Services, we collect precise location data about the order from the KLENECO Network used by the Third Party Service Provider. If you permit KLENECO to access location services through the permission system used by your smart phone/mobile device, we may also collect the precise location of your device when the application is running in the foreground or background. In some cases we collect and store information about where you are located, such as by converting your IP Address into a rough geo-location. We may also ask you to provide information about your location. We may use location information to improve and personalise the Services for you. You hereby expressly consent to our use of location-based services and expressly waive and release KLENECO from any and all liability, claims, causes of action or damages arising from your use of the Services, or in any way relating to the use of the precise location and other location-based services implicated in the Services.
4. Information you share:
We may collect such information which you share from your account, that is, your User Generated Content and use it for purposes as stated in this policy. You may lose any privacy rights you might have regarding that content. We may sometime gather and use information like contents of communication done through the Application in certain cases. We may also collect information of your correspondence with us.
5. Transaction Information:
We collect transaction details related to your use of our Services, including the order booking details, place of provision of service, date and time the service was provided, amount charged and other related transaction details. Additionally, if someone uses your promo code, we may associate your name with that person.
6. Testimonials & User Ratings:
We collect information when you provide us with your comments, feedbacks, evaluations, suggestions, or other input. As a User Customer, you may be given
the facility to the rate the quality of service provided to you by giving ratings to your Washer. Similarly, when you request on-demand services, the Third Party
Service Providers (Washers) may provide us with a User Customer rating after providing services to you.
7. User Support:
When you connect with our User support service regarding queries, complaints or other support, we may collect additional information from you, as required.
Personal information is required; for you to request information or assistance, or take advantage of certain services and features we offer. If you do not want to provide personal information through use of these services, you can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent you from accessing certain features of our Licensed Application or Website. For any assistance please free to CONTACT US.
The main purpose of using these technologies is to:
- Improve user experience- These technologies work with KLENECO features and help us to improve our products and services. They are used to recognise you and deliver most relevant contents/information/advertisements to you, remember your chosen preferences ( like language preference), improve browsing experience, understand, improve and research products and services, direct you to relevant help sections when required, etc.
- Monitoring our services- These Technologies may be used, to measure the effectiveness of our marketing endeavours and advertisement campaigns, provide customer statistics and metrics about our web Service, such as total number of page views/visitors, downloads etc.
B. USAGE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our primary purpose of collecting information is to provide, maintain and improve our services, to develop new ones and to protect KLENECO and its Users. We strive to provide you with smooth, efficient and customised experience. We collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law. We use information we collect to:
- Provide notifications and other information relating to functions performed by the application;
- Provide commercial quotes for our products and services;
- Process your booking transactions;
- Create a profile for you and manage your User Account;
- Customise our website, advertising and content you see;
- Fulfil and manage requests for information or to otherwise serve you;
- Conduct research, data analysis and provide information to our internal and external clients;
- Communicate and contact with users to provide customer support, troubleshoot their problems and request feedbacks;
- Conduct fair business practices like sending marketing communications and other information regarding products, services and promotions;
- Customise user’s experience, measure interest in our services and inform users about services and updates;
- Display updates about your recent activities;
- Resolve identity related and other disputes;
- Provide you tailored contents like relevant search results and ads;
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against identity thefts and otherwise protect our users;
- Provide and improve our services in general;
- Comply with various laws, rules and regulations;
- For other purposes, as described when we collect the information.
The information collected may be “personally identifiable” (meaning it can be used to specifically identify you as a unique person) or “non-personally identifiable” (meaning it can’t be used to specifically identify you). Our Network uses both types of information, and combinations of both types, as described above. Your personal information may be used with non-personal information in a manner such that the end-product does not personally identify you or any other user. Your personal information may be made non-personally identifiable by either combining it with information about other users (aggregating your personal information with information about other users), or by removing characteristics (such as your name or email address) that make the information personally identifiable. This process is known as de-personalising your information. You grant KLENECO a royalty-free, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable and fully transferable right and license to use your personal information in connection with the creation and development of analytical and statistical analysis tools relating to the use of the customer data collected (the “Analytical Data”).
Our servers are located in the United States of America. Therefore if you choose to provide us with personal information, you are consenting to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. All of the collected information as set out above is necessary for the purpose of delivering or optimising the functionality of our products and may be transferred to our Servers in other countries that may have less protective data protection laws than the region in which you are situated, but KLENECO has taken steps so that the collected information, if transferred, receives an adequate level of protection.
C. INFORMATION SHARING/DISCLOSURE
We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights and also we don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services, as explained below. Further, KLENECO does not rent, transfer, sell or share personal information about you with other people who are non-affiliates, without your express permission. Mostly, we may share or disclose information under the following circumstances:
- Credit card companies/Banks- Credit card and banking transactions are handled by third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors who receive credit card numbers and other personal information from us to verify the credit card numbers and process transactions. Although our treatment of this information is governed by this policy, the use of your information by the third party financial institutions and their vendors and contractors will be subject to their own privacy policies.
- Legal Compliance- KLENECO and its affiliates/partners/service providers may provide personal data, communication content and/or traffic data to an appropriate judicial/lega /governmental authority, if required in compliance with any law or legislation. We will provide information to fulfil such requests and you hereby acknowledge and give consent to such disclosure by us. We may be legally required to disclose your Personally Identifiable Information, if such disclosure is (a) required by law, or other legal process; (b) necessary to assist law enforcement officials or government enforcement agencies; (c) necessary to investigate violations of or otherwise enforce our Legal Terms; (d) necessary to protect us from legal action or claims from third parties including you and/or other Members; and/or (e) necessary to protect our legal rights, personal/real property, or personal safety of our Users, employees, and affiliates.
- In case of any merger/acquisition/amalgamation/dissolution/bankruptcy, if KLENECO or all of its assets are acquired by a third party, personal information of KLENECO users will also be part of assets transferred to the transferee. In this event, we reserve the right to include your personal information in any such transfer to a third party.
- With third parties, with whom you choose to let us share information, for example other apps or websites that integrate with our API or Services, or those with an API or Service with which we integrate
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing of your personal information
D. OTHER ASPECTS
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY: The Services are not intended for children. Children’s privacy is a serious matter and parents are encouraged to play an active role in their children’s online experience at all times. We are committed to complying with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the collection, storage and use of personal information of Minors. Except as noted below : (i) our products and services are marketed for and directed towards purchase by adults or with the consent of adults; (ii) Individuals under the age of consent are not permitted to use our Websites or Apps without the supervision of a parent or legal guardian; (iii) we do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children or knowingly allow them to register for an online account or to post personal information on our Websites; and (iv) should we learn that any such personal information exists on our Service, we will remove that information as soon as possible.
- CONFIDENTIALITY AND INFORMATION PROTECTION: At the organisational level, access to your personal information is limited only to our employees/partners/service providers/contractors/affiliates that need such information to provide our products/services to you and in order to carry out their jobs.
All the physical, electronic, technical and procedural safeguards have been put in place to protect and avoid unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification of your personal information, to the maximum possible extent. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us beyond reasonable care and you do so at your own risk.
We shall not be liable in any manner for any fraudulent use by any outsider of the information provided by you to us, by any other person/persons-natural or legal.
- MODIFYING/AMENDING PERSONAL INFORMATION: If at any time, you feel the need to modify/amend/delete your personal information, you can do so by signing in your account and choosing the option to edit your personal data. You have the ability to review and request amendments to the Personally Identifiable Information with respect to you, collected by us or you may request to delete any information we hold in regard to you and the devices for which you installed KLENECO by contacting us. We shall use commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information but may retain information for the purposes of complying with any applicable legal obligation. Your request to modify or delete data will be catered to within a reasonable period of time, after verification of you identity (if required).It is to be noted that after you delete your information from your account, we may not immediately delete residual copies from our servers and may not remove it from our back up utilities, if it is require to be retained by law or for lawful business purposes. Moreover, if you delete your user account, it may take some time for your account to disappear completely from the Service, due to technical difficulties. It may still appear in the search directory for sometimes, even after you delete your account.
- DATA RETENTION POLICY: We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you with services. We will retain and use your information, in other cases, as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
- CHANGES TO POLICY: KLENECO may update this policy from time to time to reflect changes in its products and services. You will be notified of such changes by way of notice of such changes on the site and/or the Licensed Application. Your continued use of our Service after such updating shall be construed as your acceptance of the updated policy. You are therefore advised to review this policy regularly to understand how we collect, use, communicate, disclose and make use of your personal and other information.